Where can I find/download the NatSIP model EHC Plans?
In the Model EHC Plans Section of the Document Library!
The following plans are available:
- pdf Chloe - a child with multi-sensory impairment, aged two years ten months
- pdf Daniel - a young person with a hearing impairment, aged eighteen.
- pdf Eva - a child with vision impairment, aged nine
- pdf Hannah - a young person with a vision impairment, aged sixteen
- pdf James - a young person with multi-sensory impairment, aged seventeen
- pdf Raj - a child with multi-sensory impairment, aged five
- pdf Robert - a child with hearing impairment, aged eleven
- pdf Rosie - a child with a vision impairment, aged three
- pdf Ruby - a child with hearing impairment, aged three
- pdf Steven - a child with a vision impairment, aged five
You will need to be registered on the NatSIP website and logged in before you click on any of the above links.
- Written by: Steve J
NatSIP has today (22 February 2016) published a new report:
Writing more effective EHC Plans for children and young people with sensory impairment - A section-by-section guide
This report aims to help ensure that Education, Health and Care (EHC) plans written for children and young people with sensory impairments contain the information mandated by the SEND COP 2015.
This will ensure that these children and young people (CYP) have all their needs clearly identified resulting in appropriate provision being defined and then delivered across education, health and social care so that these CYP can achieve better outcomes and, by so doing, improve their life chances.
This document is for all professionals who are:
- responsible for the overall production of EHC plans for children and young people with sensory impairment
- required to contribute to EHC plans for children and young people with sensory impairment
The report is available pdf here (registration/login required).