Following the successful annual HoSS event held this week, on 19 October 2016 in Birmingham, presentations and papers are now available to share. These can be downloaded, once registered and logged on to the website.
The suite of all ten documents can be found folder here
The following individual documents are available
- document André Imich's Presentation
- document Brian Gale's Presentation
- pdf Lindsey Rousseau's NatSIP Update
- document Lindsey Rousseau's HoSS Email Forum Update
- document Nicky Ereaut's Presentation
- document Nicola Taylor's Presentation
- document Steve Rose's MSI Update Paper
- document Steve Rose's Sensory Learning Hub Paper
- document Steve Rose's Sensory Learning Hub Questions
- document Tina Wakefield's Presentation
You need to be registered on the NatSIP Website, and logged in, to access these documents.
Thank you to all who attended and to those who returned their evaluation forms. The information collected is very useful. 100% of delegates requested an event in 2017. The HoSS event planning team will do their best to accommodate your requests within future events.