67 colleagues joined us for the NatSIP Working Day in London on 9 May 2017. The day, entitled Demonstrating Impact: SI interventions improving outcomes for children and young people with SI, was well reviewed by attendees. Presentations from the day are now available for download.
The following files are available:
- pdf Agenda for the day
- document 01a. Brian Gale - Ofsted and CQC inspectors in LA reviews - inspector training in HI
- document 01b. Mark Geraghty - The Lenehan Review - an update
- document 01c. Niki Elliot - The Rochford Review - an overview for the current consultation
- document 02. Michelle Allison - The secrets of successfully working with comissioners to secure good service outcomes
- document 04a. Lindsey Rousseau - NatSIP Update - contract with the DfE for 2017-18
- pdf 04b. Lindsey Rousseau - Paper discussed in Lindsey's presentation
- document 05. Niki Elliot - How to demonstrate outcomes and impact
- document 06. Brian Lamb - Taking the impact agenda forward in SI provision
You need to be registered and logged in to the NatSIP website before you can follow the above links.