We are pleased to announce that the 10 NatSIP Model EHC Plans which were written/revised in March 2017 for publication are all now available for download in the document library. Many thanks to all NatSIP colleagues who contributed to this work.
The following folder Model EHC Plans are available:
- pdf Chloe - a child with multi-sensory impairment, aged two years ten months
- pdf Daniel - a young person with a hearing impairment, aged eighteen.
- pdf Eva - a child with vision impairment, aged nine
- pdf Hannah - a young person with a vision impairment, aged sixteen
- pdf James - a young person with multi-sensory impairment, aged seventeen
- pdf Raj - a child with multi-sensory impairment, aged five
- pdf Robert - a child with hearing impairment, aged eleven
- pdf Rosie - a child with a vision impairment, aged three
- pdf Ruby - a child with hearing impairment, aged three
- pdf Steven - a child with a vision impairment, aged five
You will need to be registed on the NatSIP website and logged in before you click on any of the above links.